With the increasing pressure of migrating towards higher digital initiatives, IT stakeholders are doubling efforts, post-pandemic, on technologies and collaborative mechanisms that can provide resilience, agility in product innovation and enhanced productivity, with minimal disruption to existing infrastructure.
According to a recent research report, by 2022, some 70% of enterprises in the region will have accelerated the use of digital technologies and are geared towards transforming their existing business processes.
With that scenario emerging, the CIO now has evolved into an enterprise architect who is in-charged with developing new business models and solutions, with a view to energizing the business resilience, optimizing assets, creating higher value through customer experience, and retaining resources in the renewed work-virtualization environment.
The role is now responsible for:
- Identify and integrate business-centric technology platforms
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create solutions for customer experience
- Ensure that resource and assets are optimized for the new operating realities
Join Questex’s CIO Innovation Forum in Singapore, on 16th March 2023 to listen to top IT experts on how to:
- Enabling the Enterprise Architecture and Connected Ecosystems for Resiliency
- Managing Digital Transformation’s Driving the Need for Higher DevSecOps Integration
- Renewing the Cybersecurity Collaborative Mechanism in a Virtualized ZTA
- Addressing Technology Skills Gap
- The Emergence of AI and its Impact on CIOs
You will be joining over 150+ of IT, Data, Digital, Security and Cloud Experts at the CIO Innovation Forum this March in Singapore.
Who Should Attend
CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CISOs, VP’s, Heads and Directors of Digital Transformation, IT Architects, IT Solutions, Data & Security, Analytics, Digital Business Development, Commercial, and anyone who is involved in Driving Technology-Led Business Solution within the organization.